An exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients to help support your body’s glutathione levels and defend against free radicals, chemical toxins, and heavy metals. Supplies the body prime vitamins & nutrients to function at its efficient best. Complements the benefits of Max’s exceptional Glutathione-enhancing products. A delicious taste at only 10 calories per serving. Unique powder formula refreshes with the effervescent taste of tangy citrus.
MaxN-Fuze™ delivers important multivitamins, minerals, direct and indirect antioxidants to provide nutritional support for cellular function while supporting Max International’s Glutathione enhancing products. MaxN-Fuze works by itself to refresh and revitalize while also working with other Max products to support the function of Glutathione. Glutathione is an antioxidant that is produced and found in every cell of our body. It is the body’s master antioxidant and chief cell protector against free radicals and oxidative stress. Among the critical roles it fills, Glutathione protects us from harmful toxins in the environment by acting as one of the body’s primary detoxifiers.
Glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant, but it can’t protect your body from the ravaging effects of free radicals all by itself. That’s why we developed MaxN-Fuze—to fight against free radical damage and oxidative stress. The MaxN-Fuze formula helps relieve the burden placed on Glutathione by supporting other major antioxidant systems. MaxN-Fuze also provides a comprehensive array of vitamins and nutrients that contribute to improving overall health and well-being. “Direct” antioxidants, such as vitamin C and vitamin E, neutralize free radicals before they can harm cells. “Indirect” antioxidants, such as broccoli seed extract and green tea extract, do not neutralize free radicals directly, but actually trigger long lasting antioxidant activity by inducing antioxidant enzymes that help eliminate many types of free radicals. MaxN-Fuze is designed to deliver both direct and indirect antioxidants, as well as the nutrients and minerals to help support the important functions of the Glutathione network.
• MaxN-Fuze is designed specifically to support other Max products by providing key vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that are known to support Glutathione or induce enzymes that support Glutathione.
• Contains key vitamins and minerals to help support Glutathione and Glutathione enzymes in defending against oxidative stress.
• Provides key co-factors such as B vitamins, vitamin A, and selenium to support Glutathione function. • Provides other endogenous antioxidants, CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid.
• Provides indirect antioxidants including broccoli seed extract (sulforaphane glucosinolate), green tea extract (catechins), and turmeric root extract (curcumin).
• Provides vitamins and nutrients needed to support the antioxidant defense systems including the antioxidant enzymes SOD (superoxide dismutase), CAT (catalase), and GPx (Glutathione peroxidase).
• Uses the most highly concentrated form of sulforaphane glucosinolate (from broccoli seed extract), extracted to the highest standards.
• Helps support the Glutathione phase II detoxication pathway.
• Provides good nutritional value for only 10 calories.
MaxN-Fuze is specifically formulated to support products likeCellgveity™, MaxOne™, MaxATP™, and MaxGXL™ in the production and preservation of Glutathione. For example, catechins found in green tea are known to induce the first enzyme required for to synthesize Glutathione. MaxN-Fuze also supports the other major antioxidant networks to help ease the burden placed on the master antioxidant, Glutathione.